Frogman Media Group is a Social Media Management company based in San Pedro, CA. We offer A to Z Social Media Services/Management for our clients – complete from social space set up, graphics, writing posts/blogs, setting up ad campaigns, increasing engagement/likes, and more. We set it up and we manage it fully allowing small to mid-size level businesses to focus on their day-to-day operations while maintaining a professional presence online.
We are currently looking for a driven social media coordinator to join our team. You must be willing to work 12-20 hours per week, with the opportunity of more hours in the future.
- Assist with weekly content ideation and creation for client blogs and social media posts.
- Schedule all weekly posts using Facebook and Hootsuite scheduling tools
- Social media engagement and interaction on all clients’ social media accounts.
- Graphic creation.
- Other administrative duties as needed.
Ideal candidates MUST possess the following:
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of all key social media platforms (at least 1-2 years prior experience); including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, You Tube, Periscope, Google+.
- Creative, energetic and always thinking proactively and out of the box.
- Reliable, timely and honest.
- Organized, self-disciplined and task-oriented.
- Must have a portable high-speed laptop.
- Although this role is part-time at first, you must be available by phone M-F 8-5PM in the event there is an inquiry related to your specific work/projects. This is for emergency purposes only to address an inquiry in a timely manner.
- Bachelors in Marketing and/or Communications preferred, not required.
- Marketing and/or social media experience/internships preferred, not required.
Experience with online digital advertising on Facebook and Google is a MAJOR plus, not required.
Compensation/ Benefits:$12-$14 per hour, depending on experience. Sales are not a part of this position/expectation, however, if candidate provides leads for new business that turns into legitimate business, candidate will be compensated $100 per lead.
If you are ambitious, hard working, hungry to learn, and looking to invest your time and hard work with a fast-paced thriving agency that may yield lucrative career growth opportunities in the very near future, then this role is for you. Our agency is growing rapidly every single day. Come be successful with us!