Whether you are an established business or a start-up, social media is a critical component of a marketing strategy as businesses have direct access to 3.5 billion social media users globally.
- The instant access to consumers makes social media management vital, but the time, budget, and personnel it takes to form marketing plans, create content, schedule publications, engage with consumers, perform analytics, and brand is time-consuming.
- The complexity of using business hours to manage accounts is often overwhelming because of the lack of budget, so hiring a social media manager when you need one will allow you to stay up-to-date on consumer needs while promoting the type of content that gets a response.
- Facebook: Content creation, site monitoring, graphic design, branding, and engagement.
- Twitter: Content creation, interaction, audience building strategies, tweets, and comment replies.
- Instagram: Instagram is the perfect alternative marketing strategy as it appeals to consumers visually. Create imagery that generates leads, traffic, and sales. Engage, create interesting Instagram Stories, and reply to comments.
- Pinterest: Create pins, re-pin relevant material, and build traffic via audience building strategies.
- LinkedIn: Create engaging content for both your business and personal pages, build up your network connects and reach out to your customer persona to give them an intro to your product, service, etc.
Hiring a social media manager will quickly allow for the implementation of a content strategy that includes your social media goals as well as a plan that will deliver the traffic, leads, or branding.