- February 2, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Blog
10 years ago social media was optional for business. Today it has become a necessity. Having a strong and consistent social media presence is key to building and maintaining a solid online presence.
Popular social spaces – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, You Tube and Google+ – are now considered an extension of one’s brand. Having a page on popular social spaces has become equally important as having a company website.
Still not a fan of social media?
Whether you’re a small business owner or CEO of a major corporation, the importance of social media garners the same weight. It is a conduit for information, the first source for news, a way to connect with your target market, a means educate, promote and sell your product/services. Social Media is a part of our culture and is undoubtedly here to stay. Consider these statistics:
- 81% of purchase cycles start with a web search. (EARNEST AGENCY)
- 70% of consumers say they prefer getting to know a company via articles rather than ads. (NEWSCRED)
- 90% of buyers say when they are ready to buy, “they’ll find you”. (Earnest agency)
The next time someone searches for your brand/company, what will they find?
Is your website and social presence current, and active, and aligned with your goals?
Let’s make it happen. Starting your social media presence.
Sounds daunting. And frankly, being such a young field of study, the majority of people/businesses are not savvy on Social Media how-to’s, tricks, rules and best practices. And so, the trend is to eliminate costly errors and overhead by simply outsourcing the social media responsibility. As easy as 1-2-3.
- Frogman Media Group will analyze your current online presence/status.
- Understand your goals/initiatives.
- Develop a Social Media plan which would include social space set up, graphics, content plans, engagement with space visitors, daily posts/blogs, and more.
Frogman is highly competitive offering the most cost-effective outsourcing solution available. Compare a team of savvy social media experts to employing one full-time staff member which would hold your company’s digital livelihood and personality in their personal hands. Frogman is an extension of your team for a fraction of what a full-time employee would cost.
Still on the fence?
- There are just over 3 billion active Internet users (45% of the world’s internet users)
- Nearly 2.1 billion people have social media accounts
- 30% of Americans get all of their news exclusively from Facebook
- Despite having a lower percentage of users than Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Pinterest, 2 new members join LinkedIn every second.
- The +1 button (from Google+) is hit at least 5 billion times per day.
- Around 46% of web users will look towards social media when making a purchase.
*All according to.
Contact Frogman Media Group today, 310.357.9812, for your free 30-minute social media analysis. We’ll have you up and running in 24 hours!